Saturday, October 22, 2011

Girls ♥ ♥ ♥


I miss you so much babyyy. I miss all of you. Yess, kita dah makin jauh. Masing-masing ade life sendiri.New life. New friends. New boyfriend. New heart but please do not replace, I hope that I am the one your Best Ever Friend okeee. You are my number ONE :)



Baby Emel is my beloved Johorian. You're so sweet, kind but sometimes masok air. HAHA ! Babe, I miss you. Hope nanti dah habis sekolah you boleh stay KL. Boleh lepak same-same. Gossip sakan kan? hee :D 
Miss everytime with you la darling



Are'a si garang saya. Suara lancang tapi die open. Kalau dah lepak memang sah kalau gelak. Tapi kalau study sumpah serious. Takot la saya dengan awak :p Tapi best, banyak persamaan. Senang bila dengan dia. Anything we share together. You're my best. 

Love you Baby Girls