Thursday, June 2, 2011

Such an idiot person

 Hello stranger, yeahh very strong person. Thanks for broke my heart. It was very 'cool' man. I miss you so much and yes I mention? O-M-G! I'm loving you,I do. You mean to me, to my life and I miss every single moment together. It's so strange.Goshhh. Leave him from me, I wont remember him. I wont remember person who has been deny me on his life. He throw me like rubbish and I will never forget that. You such an Idiot when you leave me babe. You can smile while Im crying? You such an Idiot. I'll make you regret with all the things you done. Allah is always knows everythings. Life was goes arounds comes arounds babe. You should remember that. You such and idiot when you can said that you want me just because I'm hurt before and 'wassup mann' You hurt me forever. Its really Great Job. Thanks for make me crying every night, B.I.E.B.I.E.RY




Such an Idiot person :'[